Phase 1 – New Market Expansion Training
BEFORE THE SMART TRADE MISSION
- Participate in the six-week new market expansion training
- Join Virtual Trade Missions to learn about new markets
- Learn about potential partners, customers and suppliers
- Include your product/software/technology in a Virtual showcase to educate businesses in the target market you plan to visit
- Plan key meetings with select advisors, business leaders and organizations
Phase 1 Training – Cost $997 per company
Phase 2 – SMART Trade Mission
- Accommodations with Breakfast and Lunch
- VIP Host
- VIP Receptions
- Introductions and Networking with Leaders from Business, Government, Chambers of Commerce and Trade Organizations, and Academia.
- Workshops from Industry Experts, and Regional Business Advisors
- Site Visits
- One-on-one Business Advisory
- Trade Mission Includes
Phase 2 – SMART Trade Mission including Phase 1 Training Cost$5,000 (additional delegates or group pricing available)
AFTER THE SMART TRADE MISSION
- Your company will be featured in a post trade mission press release, virtual showcase and online business directory.
- Your company will continue to receive invitations to live and virtual events and market updates.
Phase 3- Virtual Market Expansion Program (VME)
- Join the 12-month Virtual Market Expansion Program
- New Market Expansion Training (Phase 1) included
- Join a SMART Trade Mission Delegation (Phase 2) included
- Learn in-depth from National Business Advisors how to develop, launch or expand your business
- Create your detailed sales plan, market launch plan, and marketing plan
- Attend live and virtual events to meet key business partners, customers and suppliers
- Pitch your solutions to a investors or lenders for your business
Phase 3 – Virtual Market Expansion Program (12-month) – Cost $15,000 per company
SMART TRADE MISSIONS for FOREIGN INVESTORS & BUSINESS EXECUTIVES
SMART investment, solution, and service providers seeking to enter a new market, internationalize, or globalize, are now invited to join a series of virtual and live SMART TRADE MISSIONS to the United States, U.S. Territories, and her allies.
The delegates will discover new business opportunities, how to engage in SMART Community initiatives and projects (policy, funding, commerce, governance), Digital Transformation (data, sensors, AI, IoT, Cyber Security, Privacy, Blockchain), SMART Mobility (transportation, autonomous, public transit, ride share), Infrastructure (networks, 5G, utilities, energy, grid, lighting, water, waste), and Operations (public safety, planning, emergency response, sustainability) within the United States, U.S. Territories, and her allies.
SMART TRADE MISSIONS
Since 2006, the SMART Community Council USA has hosted SMART Trade Missions around the world to provide Foreign Investors and Business Executives access to SMART Community intelligence, resources, know-how, and contacts they need, to successfully invest and enter and expand reach and operations in SMART Communities. SMART Trade Missions are powered by the SMART Community Council USA local partners from governments, academia, enterprises, and organizations to accelerate SMART growth within the United States, U.S. Territories, and her allies.
Communities are SMART when investments in human and social capital and SMART infrastructure and technologies fuel sustainable growth and a high quality of life.
SMART U.S. MARKET
U.S. government agencies and municipal organizations are now mobilizing budgets and investing in SMART infrastructure initiatives and projects estimated $65B in SMART Energy, $65B Digital/ Networks, $47B Resilience, $55B SMART Water, $39B SMART Mobility, $15B Electric Vehicles, $10B Connecting Communities, $100B Roads & Bridges, and $108B Airports/ Ports/ Rail.