SMART Solutions for Local Challenges
SMART Community Exchange (SCE) brings together thought leaders in SMART, to share best practices and lessons learned in Sustainable SMART Community development.
This community awareness campaign provides viewers with valuable insights on how Sustainable SMART development and community engagement works in practice.
Communities will learn from Thought Leaders and Subject matter experts in their fields. Participants will get access to critical information, contacts, experts and resources they need to grow their SMART Community.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
We invite your Chamber of Commerce or Trade Organization to join us, at no cost, as a local community training partner. Your participation, will provide your organization opportunities to host in-person meetings, bring together key decision makers and influencers, raise your brand and profile, and build awareness in your community. The community impact includes enhanced resilience, economic growth, new jobs, and quality of life.
If you wish to discuss your participation as our local community training partner, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promote your organizations’ events through our social media network (over 4.5 million+)
- Get a no complimentary listing in our global SMART Business Directory
- Make our SMART Business Directory Listing opportunity available to your stakeholders as a marketing tool
- Invite your members to participate in our regional and global events
- Your organization is listed as a Partner Organization
- Promotion for your organization
- Growing membership
- More programs to share (series, directory, articles)
- Increased attendance for your events
- More sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunity to co-host SMART Community Trade Missions in your community
HOW TO SHARE
- Program for live membership meetings
- Program for special events/panels/workshops
- Virtual Events
- Engage your members to participate as local experts during the events as panelists or speakers