SMART Community Council USA
SMART Community Council USA is a specially formed new Executive Council that drives cooperation, shares perspectives from stakeholders, and helps power enterprises, organizations, institutions, and governments with valuable insight.
The Council Members:
- share strategic insights
- build the right relationships
- receive exclusive invitations
- have conversations with fellow members
- offer and receive valuable advice from peers
- connect with other members through culture and sports
The SMART Community Council (“SCC”) is a Corporate Partner Program (“the Program”). The Program focuses on connecting Businesses in the United States. By connecting the Businesses, the Program is designed to drive B2B cooperation through active Corporate Partner engagement.
Application for Council Membership
Based on the information you provide; our selection committee will evaluate your request for membership. Expect a response to your request within 14 business days.
To apply, you must be a senior-level executive at an enterprise, organization, institution, or government. If you meet our requirements and would like to apply, please email your request to: Tana Torrano
US $5,000 (12-months)
The SMART Community Council program is privately funded and managed by the SMART Community Review (SCR) Media Group. Your annual fee will help us manage and grow the program.
As our valued Member of the SMART Community Council USA you will receive:
- seat in the Annual SMART Community Council USA Leadership Forum
- invitation to present at the Annual SMART Community Exchange global summit
- inclusion in SMART Community Review (SCR) publication
As a Member of the Program, an Executive from each Corporate Partner Company can:
- Influence the strategic direction of the Program
- Have access to other Program Members
- Speak at the Program Forums
- Be invited to the Program Meetings
As a Member of the Program, Management Professionals from each Corporate Partner Company can:
- Speak at the SMART Community Exchange USA Annual Forum
- Be a Corporate Speaker in the SMART Community Review Series
- Be a Mentor/Adviser to the Program Partners
- Participate in joint Program Projects and Initiatives
- Host Interns at their Respective Companies
As a Member of the Program, Human Resource Professionals from each Corporate Partner can:
- Showcase at the SMART Community Exchange USA forums and events
- Participate in the SMART Community Exchange USA Career Fair
- Share in-company training programs
- Host Interns at your company
Corporate Partners play a vital role in driving Cooperation in the United States. Corporate Partners will:
- Have hands-on role in mentoring and engaging other executives and management professionals in the Program
- Be acknowledged on the Program website
- Featured in SMART Community Review newsletters
- Honored at the Program Forums and Events
- Introduced through US Media Press Release announcements to major media outlets, subscribing journalists (150,000+), reporters, bloggers, radio, television
- Social media announcements to 4.5+ million internationally.
- Collaborate and support each other to motivate, inspire, thrive, lead, and succeed
Information you provide will ONLY be shared with our internal membership-selection committee. We appreciate your support and look forward to hearing from you!