The SMART Community Exchange (SCE) invites you to participate in a virtual meeting to learn more about the National Infrastructure Bank (NIB) and how community banks will be able to benefit from working with the NIB. The virtual discussion will take place on July 20th at 2pm EDT.
- Minna LeVine – CEO, Chamber of Eco Commerce and Co- founder of SMART Community Exchange
- Tana Torrano – CEO, Market Vision Consulting, LLC and Co-founder of SMART Community Exchange
- Jeff Gaynor – President, American Resilience LLC and Chair of Secure America SMART-R© initiative and Chairman of American Infrastructure Renaissance & National Preparedness Council (AIRPNC)
- Stanley Forczek; President NIB Coalition Advisory Board; Retired AMTRAK executive, 1st Dir of Finance – NEC Operations, Ret from energy consulting firm consider utility rate design expert in matters with the FERC and 8 State utility commissions
- Ellen Brown – prolific author (12 books) and well-known policy analyst on banking
- Alphecca Mutardy; NIB Coalition Advisory Board & lead economist for the Coalition, Retired head economist with the International Monetary Fund
When: Jul 20, 2022 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.