Planning to Scale Technology or Business in the United States?
Nordic Business Council USA and FINLAND (NBC) will host a “Market Expansion USA for Nordic Companies” Business Roundtable January 31, 2024, in Tampere, Finland.
Companies planning to scale technology or business in the United States are invited to join us to learn HOW:
- You can participate in Market Expansion USA 2023-2026 program supported by U.S. enterprises, organizations, and government agencies across the United States.
- You can test, prove, and commercialize your technology and scale your technology business in partnership with U.S. enterprises, organizations, and governments in “hot spots” of technology across the United States.
- You can start marketing and selling your products and services today in the U.S. market through a SMART e-commerce platform
- Women in Tech USA mentorship can help Nordic female investors and female-led/owned/operated companies scale their technology or business in the United States
- You get access to U.S. contacts, resources, and exclusive invitations to virtual and live events and trade missions to engage in U.S. business ecosystems
We look forward to meeting You, learning about Your plan to scale your technology or business in the United States, and connect your business with U.S. enterprises, organizations, and government agencies looking to do business with Nordic companies.
Join us to foster discussion, contribute to the dialogue, and network with other participants. Learn how your business or organization can participate and benefit from the Nordic Innovation Exchange (NIE) program designed to help companies scale up technology or business in new markets. Meet NIE partners from business, industry, finance, and governments from hot spots of tech innovation across the United States and Nordic Region.