Foreign Company executives and senior professionals are invited to participate in executive-level Virtual Market Expansion USA (VME) training program.
The 12-month training program includes:
This course is designed to help you review your company readiness before you enter a new market.
Module 1 reviews the Key items needed for new market entry.
Module 2 is a planning guide including budgeting, market research and analysis, potential revenue streams and more.
Module 3 details strategies to enter a new market, what is needed for each strategy and cost considerations.
Module 4 is a detailed overview of your company readiness, items that are not ready and how to work with business advisors to complete your documentation and planning.
Module 5 includes Virtual Trade Missions to assist in pre-site selection and prepare for live Trade Missions.
Module 6 – Review of Level 2 Virtual Market Expansion Training.
Module 7 – New Market Expansion Resources and Downloads
Certificate of Completion – Your company will receive a certificate of completion after successfully completing all Modules of this training program.
Next Steps – After this training is complete, your company can either join a Trade Delegation to your preferred market or continue your training and preparation with Level 2 Virtual Market Expansion 12-month training and trade mission program.
Virtual Market Expansion Training
12 weeks of Executive Level Training on Doing Business in the USA
- Training from regional Business Advisors
- Training from US Government Agencies
- Access to virtual trade missions hosted by US Economic Development Agencies (EDA)
- Access to local business advisory provided by local Economic Development Partners (EDP)
- Acknowledgment of your business in the program Press Release
- Online business listing in the International SMART Community Directory
- Invitations to SMART Community Exchange USA Forums and other events
- Site Selection support
- Introduction to potential partners, distributors, manufacturing, warehousing and fulfillment suppliers
- Introduction to investors and funders
- Company Profile
- Executive Summary
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Market Entry Plan
- Investor Pitch
- Market Expansion Budget
Value of the program, over $75,000 per company.
Total cost as a part of the VME program, $15,000 (includes 2 executives per company)