- Students must be registered to access the course content
- Market Readiness Evaluatoin
- Document Review
- Market Analysis Review and Templates
- Market Entry Strategy Training
- Budget and Funding Evaluation
- Investment Readiness
- Businesses seeking new market expansion
- Businesses interested in learning new market readiness
- Businesses ready to evaluate sites for new market expansion
Level 1 – New Market Entry Training
This course is designed to help you review your company readiness before you enter a new market.
- Module 1 reviews the Key items needed for new market entry.
- Module 2 is a planning guide including budgeting, market research and analysis, potential revenue streams and more.
- Module 3 details strategies to enter a new market, what is needed for each strategy and cost considerations.
- Module 4 is a detailed overview of your company readiness, items that are not ready and how to work with business advisors to complete your documentation and planning.
- Module 5 includes Virtual Trade Missions to assist in pre-site selection and prepare for live Trade Missions.
- Module 6 – Review of Level 2 Virtual Market Expansion Training.
- Module 7 – New Market Expansion Resources and Downloads
- Certificate of Completion – Your company will receive a certificate of completion after successfully completing all Modules of this training program.
- Next Steps – After this training is complete, your company can either join a Trade Delegation to your preferred market or continue your training and preparation with Level 2 Virtual Market Expansion 12-month training and trade mission program.
Companies exploring new market expansion opportunities
Companies ready to evaluate readiness for new market expansion
Items needed for new market expansion
How to create market analysis
Market Entry Strategies
Save time and money to make sure your company is prepared before a physical location visit
Understand your market entry strategy and funding requirements
Each module is broken into several lessons to make it easy to complete each lesson in one session
Modules and lessons can be taken at one time or broken into several sessions, based on the student preferences
Registration is per company executive
Training may be shared with your employees, but only one login access is provided per registered company
You will receive a certification of completion
You will have an outline of the information needed before market entry and the tools to complete the key items
You will be invited to participate in future training programs, live and virtual events and trade missions
There are additional training programs that include personalized instruction from business advisors to help you complete your documentation